I WILL NOT BE GOING ON THE AUBURN SUNDAY STROLL TOMORROW AFTERNOON

maxs_mom
on 3/7/09 10:14 am - Auburn, WA

Due to the weather, which has aggravated my Osteoarthritis and Fibromyalgia, I will not be participating in tomorrow's Auburn Sunday Stroll at Roegner Park.  I think most who planned to attend are reconsidering due to the weather, but I am very disappointed and apologize if my decision/need to rest/stay warm to prevent worsening symptoms (I have to be better by Tuesday in order to RAWK IT OUT at the Auburn Support Group Meeting!) causes anyone any inconvenience.  Perhaps a few of you good souls with heartier constitutions (I am a delicate flower - HA!) will don ear muffs, scarves, etc and brave the cold, bitter wind, and possible snow!  I raise my mug of Truvia recipe hot chocolate to you!

Amy

PinkFlamingoes
on 3/7/09 10:43 am - Buckley, WA
Although I don't have Fibromyalgia , I do have Arthritis . Mine is bothering me big time . So , I sympathize . You know what I like best about a mug of hot chocolate ? The comfort it gives my hands , as I hold it . lol . Pretty bad , eh ?

maxs_mom
on 3/7/09 11:48 am - Auburn, WA
That's a good one!  I'm going to steal the line from you, k?

Amy

pam H.
on 3/7/09 12:54 pm - Renton, WA
 No problem, Amy! This cold weather is really getting on my last nerve! I took my dogs for a walk today, and after 20 minutes, they were eager to get back home, and that never happens! That freezing wind chilled me to the bone! I usually prefer an outside walk to a treadmill, but that treadmill and a few minutes of weights at the gym is sounding pretty good. Or -maybe a movie and a NF latte. My crocuses are peeking through , so spring can't be too far away, and we can get out for a walk when you're feeling better.

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/09 7:10 am - Kennewick, WA

No worries, it was snowing ne ways so nobody would have enjoyed it and besides it was way to cold even if it was't snowing ... maybe next time!!

I was lazy n e ways ... LOL

Hope you feel better soon!!

Most Active