I am home..

tootsasue
on 3/5/09 12:30 pm

Hi all.  Just wanted to give you all an update.  Helen was so nice to stop by and see me in the hospital.  I stayed overnight and went home around 7:30pm.

My DH has been great.  Trying to help me and has been very compassionate. 

I am trying to get all my fluids in but havent been able to get all in that is required.  Today I have managed to take in 28 ounces of fluid.  I fill up so fast and i have been getting some hearburn.  Have started the full liquid diet but am taking it slowly.

I have tried to crush a couple of pills but they taste so bad, could hardly get them down. 

All in all I feel ok.  A bit fatigued.  This still feels like a dream.  I am afraid to wake up.  =)

Wil call my doctor tomorrow for some suggetions .  It is my premarin that I worry about.  I hate to have the hot flashes come back.  Any suggestions?

Good luck Anna..  I read  your post.  Sounds like everthing went well.  Keep the good words. 

Thanks, Connie

jcheryld
on 3/5/09 1:25 pm
Welcome home, Connie! I'm so glad to welcome you to the loser's bench and to watch your transformation... by summertime, you will be rockin' a whole new wardrobe! Take it easy during this time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 3/5/09 11:57 pm
Yay for us! I am doing good just wish this stupid JP tube was out! It's the only thing giving me problems....just real sore and tender otherwise I am good! Glad to hear you are doing well.
Anna

Helen_Anne
on 3/6/09 12:08 am - Bremerton, WA

Anna...

I SO glad you are home too... I am sure you are resting better at home.. 

I hope the JP tube comes out soon!!

Welcome to the Losers Bench!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 3/6/09 12:22 am
I have an appt on Tuesday to have it removed. Resting at home is much better than at Madigan when you have 3 other roommates.
Anna

Helen_Anne
on 3/6/09 12:07 am - Bremerton, WA

Connie...

I am so glad you are at home and can sleep in your own bed!!! I felt so much better at home!

Those first two weeks was all about... sip sip sip... walk walk walk.... wait wait wait to sip again... then... sip sip sip...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Most Active