Madigan Referral to plastics ??????

girly_girl
on 3/9/09 3:23 am, edited 3/9/09 3:23 am - McChord AFB, WA
Michelle,
Just wanted to tell you that my referral to plastics was reviewed and sent to general surgery :(.  So I have an appointment with them today.  I hope you get into plastics. Good luck!
Angelina 
Pre-Op: 253 - Lowest: 148 - Current: 158
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/09 3:28 am - Fort Lewis, WA

Why was it sent to general Surgery?  I hope your appointment goes well!!!

girly_girl
on 3/9/09 3:48 am - McChord AFB, WA
They would not tell me anything over the phone. I am kinda bummed. But it is (and always has been) in the Lord's hands, so ... I'll let you know. Have you heard anything yet?
Angelina 
(deactivated member)
on 3/9/09 4:14 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Angelina,
I haven't heard anything yet, tomorrow will be one week since my referral was put in.  I want to call them, but I don't want to bug anyone...LOL

Michelle D.
girly_girl
on 3/9/09 4:25 am - McChord AFB, WA

I called and just said I was really excited and wanted to know if my referral had been reviewed. She was nice about it, unfortunately it wasn't the answer I wanted. But I say call them. They won't remember you called by the time you go to your apt. even if you bug them.  :)

Angelina 
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/09 2:47 am - Fort Lewis, WA

Angelina,
What number did you call when you called to check on your referral for plastics?  I called 968-2917, but i just keep getting a recording, I have left a message but have not gotten a call back yet.

Thanks,

Michelle

girly_girl
on 3/10/09 5:35 am - McChord AFB, WA
I called that number, hopefully you will get through. There is also -3095 you can try.  I was turned down completely.  The doctor wouldn't see me yesterday. They said I had been scheduled with the wrong doctor, but that they weren't taking tt patients at this time. That might just be me. Its alright though, I have an apt. with Dr. Foley in Olympia next week. Good luck.
Angelina 
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/09 6:00 am - Fort Lewis, WA
I finally got through to plastics.  She said that they have reviewed my referral and that it's good up until June. So basically I have to wait until they call me for an appointment.  She said it was a long wait so if they don't call by June I have to have my referral re submitted.  So I guess I will just be sitting here waiting!!!  Good Luck!!!!
Most Active