AUBURN SUPPORT GROUP MEETING REMINDER - TUESDAY 03/10/09 6:30-8:00 PM

maxs_mom
on 3/3/09 2:30 am - Auburn, WA

This is just a reminder that this month's fabulously fantastic AUBURN SUPPORT GROUP (everyone welcome regardless of location, surgery status, surgeon/facility, procedure, etc) is a week from today, 03/10/2009, from 6:30 - 8:00 PM.

At the last month's meeting, the
MARVELOUS MERRILOU (http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/merrilou / www.enjoyhealth.com) suggested that future meetings be led by different people on a volunteer/round robin basis.  I volunteered to be the first guinea pig and thus will be facilitating Tuesday's meeting. 

The topic I chose is
"THE MIND BODY CONNECTION" and we'll be discussing things like attitude and awareness in addition to diet and exercise.   I will have some handouts and we'll be doing a few breathing/stretching exercises (these will be performed from a seated position; there will be at least four sturdy metal folding chairs with a 500 lb weight capacity available for those who may need them and I will be bringing at least one exercise ball for us to try).

I hope that you've already marked your calendars!  I look forward to seeing familiar faces and welcoming new ones!

Amy

pam H.
on 3/3/09 2:32 am - Renton, WA
 I'm looking forward to it, Amy! See you on Tuesday.

Amy R.
on 3/3/09 12:27 pm
Hi Amy,

Where is the meeting located?

maxs_mom
on 3/3/09 7:33 pm - Auburn, WA
The Auburn Support Group Meetings are held at Merrilou's home / business.  Here's the info provided on her website for her home business (she sells protein/vitamins/etc):

ENJOY HEALTH

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

"Welcome to No More Fat!"

Hope to see you at our next meeting

The Second Tuesday of each month 6:30pm-8:00pm

ENJOY HEALTH OFFICE

[email protected]

253-939-8865 or 1-888-993-6569

1923 36th Way SE Auburn, WA 98002

The contents of this newsletter are not to be taken as medical advice. All information is from fellow  patients from personal experience, trial and error. It is meant to be helpful - not to be used as a replacement for your doctor’s advice.

Meetings hosted at Merrilou's Home / Enjoy Health office

MARCH MEETING: MIND, BODY AND EXERCISE-Group leader AMY!

APRIL MEETING : TBA

If you have any questions please feel free to call us

Merrilou or Dennis

253-939-8865

or email me at  [email protected]

Call or E-mail and let us know if you will Joining us!

I look forward to see you!

Amy

sassietigger
on 3/4/09 3:12 pm
I have Tuesday off, so I will be there :) Save me a seat please :) 

~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Most Active