I'm home and feel good... well a little tired

S.A.R.A.
on 3/1/09 1:56 pm - Tacoma, WA

Hiya, everyone... just wanted you to all know I too have joined the loser's bench and I am doing pretty good. I feel a little tired most of the day but I am going to blame that on just drinking water since surgery. Had surgery on 2/25 and I was discharged on 2/26 (late about 6:30pm) no problems... except a little snow that kept Dr. S away in the morning. He came by after his other surgeries and released me after the MRI showed no leaks.

~~Thanks for all the support and prayers.

~~S.A.R.A.
~M

~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

xkendrax
on 3/2/09 12:01 am - Yelm, WA
I'm glad you are doing well!  I will be joining you on the losers bench in about two weeks.  :)

MySpace: myspace.com/xkendra
Highest: 261 / Surgery (03/11/09): 242.3/ Current: 122.8/ Goal: 105

Helen_Anne
on 3/2/09 2:01 am - Bremerton, WA

I am glad you are feeling well.... and Congrats on getting to the Losers Bench!!! 

Walk, walk , walk.... sip sip sip.... and try to get in as much protein as you can theses early weeks...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

maxs_mom
on 3/2/09 2:33 am - Auburn, WA

Woot Woot!  This is fabulous news!

Please take care of yourself; the first few weeks, even if you feel fantastic mentally and maybe even physically, it's uber important to allow your body time to rest / heal from major surgery!  Slow and steady wins the race in terms of recovery from surgery!  If you need *anything at all*, please let me know!  You can contact me at [email protected].

I am so excited that you've taken the first steps towards a happier, healthier and longer life! 

~Namaste~

Amy

Amy R.
on 3/2/09 10:38 am

Good for you!  Glad to hear you are home all safe and sound.  Make sure you get lots of rest and let us all know if you need anything!

Congrats on your new life!

the other amy

S.A.R.A.
on 3/2/09 11:15 am - Tacoma, WA
Thank you so much for all the well wishes. I am sipping and walking... and resting. I am off pain meds during the day and found that I do quite well. I still take a dose at night just to help fall asleep and stay "quiet" thru the night. My family has been a huge help in reminding me to do the right things... and I am gratefully for their tenderness.

~~Thanks again,

~~S.A.R.A.
~M
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

pam H.
on 3/3/09 4:21 am - Renton, WA
 Welcome to the loser's bench! So happy to hear everything went so well.

Most Active