I have my date!

tootsasue
on 2/24/09 1:14 pm
Today was a wonderful day.

I got the insurance approval today and am able to go through with surgery scheduled for March 3, 3009. Had my preop with Dr. Hunter and all is set. Was so worried I would not get the insurance approval in time.

Praise the Lord it all worked out!

Connie

seattledeb
on 2/24/09 1:21 pm
Congrats to you..That date will be here before you know it!
Debra
jcheryld
on 2/24/09 2:11 pm
CONNIE!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Thanks for being my cheerleader all this time, you are going to do great! I'm rooting for you on the sidelines!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

pam H.
on 2/24/09 2:41 pm - Renton, WA
Congratulations, Connie. We have saved a nice warm spot on the loser's bench for you!- Pam 

Helen_Anne
on 2/24/09 11:57 pm - Bremerton, WA

Congrats!!!

I am SO happy for you!!!  We are keeping a spot on the losers bench warm for you!!! 

And really Thank the Lord that the insurance approval came through... since *****ally wants to repeat that 2 week pre-op diet... with that protein powder that is not really the best tasting... but it was the only one I could stand right after surgery.

See you tonight at the FW support group....

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

LisaAnn
on 2/25/09 1:41 am - WA
Congratulations! March 3rd is going to be here before you know it!!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

tootsasue
on 2/25/09 2:02 am
Thank you everyone.

I have to admit I am a bit nervous. You'd think being a nurse and have worked in surgeery I wouldn't be. But... I am. All your kind words and encouragement has helped tremendously.

By this time next week I'll be on a totally different path. One aimed at a more healthier life.

Thanks again,
Connie

Susan O.
on 2/26/09 4:42 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Congratulations! Remember we are all here cheering for you, and ready to lend an ear when needed.

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active