Thru Thick and Thin

juicyprincess
on 2/24/09 6:18 am - Tacoma, WA

I am so glad i was able to attend last nights meeting. Its brought motivation, excitement and even a sense of community. I valued everyones ideas and thoughts and it was hard to leave.

thank you all so much and look forward to seeing you all really soon!
Jami

Purple_Sparkles
on 2/24/09 7:27 am
On February 24, 2009 at 2:18 PM Pacific Time, juicyprincess wrote:

I am so glad i was able to attend last nights meeting. Its brought motivation, excitement and even a sense of community. I valued everyones ideas and thoughts and it was hard to leave.

thank you all so much and look forward to seeing you all really soon!
Jami

oOoO Sounds like you had a good visit! Lucky Duck; wish I was there!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
dewy3
on 2/24/09 11:00 am - Rochester, WA
I agree. It was a great meeting and I look faroward to next month.

maxs_mom
on 2/25/09 3:19 am - Auburn, WA
I really enjoyed the meeting, too!  I plan to attend in March because I found the group so supportive and informative!  That was a great group of women (men welcome, too, just none happened to be there).  It was nice to chat face to face with people I communicate with regularly on OH.  Susan does a fantastic job as a group leader!

FYI - it was at least an hour into the meeting before I realize who you were because although your previously posted a pic of your new shic shorter hairstyle, your avatar still shows long hair!  Also, I promise to respond to your PM by the end of the day!

Amy

Amy R.
on 2/25/09 8:34 am
HIJACK:

Wow, Amy!  This is the first time I've really noticed your weight loss stats in a while - you are doing AWESOME!  Congratulations! 

Haven't been on the boards much for a while and when I saw your message it just hit me like a ton o'bricks!  Good for you!

the other Amy
maxs_mom
on 2/25/09 5:19 pm - Auburn, WA
Hijack Response:

Awww, gee shucks...thanks, Amy!  It's not been all sunshine and roses but I have worked hard in terms of both nutrition and exercise!

Amy

maz
on 2/25/09 12:59 pm - Puyallup, WA
I really enjoyed the meeting too. Was great to hear you guys talk about things I usually just think about to myself. Especially my thinking. Also i love the OH magazine I've read it several times and I still can't put it down. I am really excited to have meet all of you on Monday night and look forward to our meeting in March.

Thanks again Sue,
Marilyn
Pre Op Weight: 750lbs 2002
Roux En Y January 24 2003
Lowest Weight Post Op: 477lbs 2003
Last weight: 574.2lbs Feb 23 2009

Most Active