Oh my, I got my first Madigan appt.

LisaAnn
on 2/24/09 4:33 am, edited 2/24/09 4:34 am - WA
I am just on cloud 9 right now!!!

I was trying to get into Madigan, so I had my PCP send a referral to Tricare. They denied it and gave me a local surgeon. The reason for the denial was I lived to far....Marysville to Tacoma.

But, I have had recent IVF and fertility treatments there...so it made no sense.

I just figured I am outta luck...so I got a referral with Dr. OH in Federal Way. Well, they are giving me the run around and I am not liking it, so I just called general surgery at Madigan, and the SWEET lady who answered the phone made me my initial appt. right then and there!!!!! She is an angel!!!!!  

So March 5th I have my first appt.  - I realize this could take a long time, but at least it is a first step!!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

Purple_Sparkles
on 2/24/09 7:26 am
On February 24, 2009 at 12:33 PM Pacific Time, LisaAnn wrote:
I am just on cloud 9 right now!!!

I was trying to get into Madigan, so I had my PCP send a referral to Tricare. They denied it and gave me a local surgeon. The reason for the denial was I lived to far....Marysville to Tacoma.

But, I have had recent IVF and fertility treatments there...so it made no sense.

I just figured I am outta luck...so I got a referral with Dr. OH in Federal Way. Well, they are giving me the run around and I am not liking it, so I just called general surgery at Madigan, and the SWEET lady who answered the phone made me my initial appt. right then and there!!!!! She is an angel!!!!!  

So March 5th I have my first appt.  - I realize this could take a long time, but at least it is a first step!!!!
oOoO I love these kind of updates! Makes me feel like although we are all on a different WLS journey it’s still has the same little wrinkles in the road. Nice March starts this week! You will be at your appt in no time!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Most Active