OT - My Mom is really ill .

PinkFlamingoes
on 2/25/09 12:04 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Debra . You're right about the Prednisone . She's been on & off it for many years & we never knew it raises your blood sugar , until the January hospitalization . No-one ever told us that . Her eyes had been getting blurry , which may have been because of her blood sugar . She has been getting insuline in the hospital .

PinkFlamingoes
on 2/25/09 12:08 pm - Buckley, WA
Everyones prayers & good vibes must be helping . Today ,  when I went to the hospital , my Mom looked much better . She seemed much more like her old self . And best of all , she was optimistic . It did my heart good . She's still got a long way to go , but , I think she's turned a corner . Thanks , everyone . Kathy

Most Active