OH meet up-- Whatcha guys think?

LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 2/22/09 4:51 am - Bremerton, WA
Thank you! I will PM you later also!

(Lost 16lbs pre-op)             Ba-Bye FAT
Geminidream
on 2/22/09 6:05 am - Spokane, WA
What about the Bellevue OH event August 14-15?  Are you going to that one?  I had so hoped that Melting Mama and Shelly/Eggface would be there but they aren't listed on the schedule.  Still...what an exciting chance to get out of town and connect with other OH'ers.

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 2/22/09 6:12 am - Bremerton, WA
If I'm still living in WA I definitly will be there! My husband get's out of the Navy in June-- Who know's where we'll be hehe

Very cute kitten BTW

PinkFlamingoes
on 2/22/09 9:06 am - Buckley, WA
Is it going to be in Bellevue ? I thought it was going to be in Seattle . Either way i'm 99% sure i'll be there .

Geminidream
on 2/22/09 12:28 pm - Spokane, WA
Seems like it is going to be Bellevue based on the address of the conference site.  They must think nobody in this region would know where the OH event was if they said Bellevue instead of Seattle.

If the ticket prices are similar to the Chicago price ($50) it will be very reasonable.  DH and I haven't been anywhere since he retired from the Air Force in 2001.   This sounds really exciting to me!

Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
PinkFlamingoes
on 2/22/09 12:55 pm - Buckley, WA
I checked it out . You're right about the location . It's right next to Bellevue square , according to the map . I'm looking forward to it , too .

auntie-boopee
on 2/22/09 8:15 am - Silverdale, WA
OH Yes...I would love to attend and I am available to assist if needed, just let me know
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
PinkFlamingoes
on 2/22/09 9:11 am - Buckley, WA
Sounds like fun ! Gig Harbor is quite a drive for me . But , I don't mind . I have an excuse to go somewhere I don't usually get to go to . Everywhere is a drive for me anyway . I love Gig Harbor . What about family members ?

LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 2/22/09 9:34 am - Bremerton, WA
Of course-- Everyone's invited!

dewy3
on 2/22/09 10:01 am - Rochester, WA
I will drive up from Rochester.  Of course it will depend on when it is.  My WLS is scheduled for April 20th.  I am sure the closer my date gets the more questions I will have or even afterward more questions.  Look forward to meeting others.

Most Active