Got a date

dewy3
on 2/18/09 10:42 am - Rochester, WA
I got a date for surgery today.  It is April 20th in Bellevue.  I have already passed the 5% loss that Group Health wants and I go to Orientation on March 6th.  I am really nervous now.  My head is still spinning.  I just know that I am going to miss doing something that I should get done.  I guess I need to make a checklist to make sure I get everything done.

Helen_Anne
on 2/18/09 11:04 am - Bremerton, WA
Congrats!!!  That is so exciting!!! 

We will be here for you each step of the way!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

pam H.
on 2/18/09 12:58 pm - Renton, WA
 Congratulations! I had my surgery at Overlake, also. Just take your toothbrush and some chapstick, and possibly a pillow. I was too foggy to read or even look at a magazine. I was in the hospital for less than 48 hours. You will do great!

jillianD
on 2/18/09 2:26 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey congratulations!!  Just take a deep breath, your in for a wild ride!!  I will work on setting up that meet and greet for sometime in the 2nd half of March.  You can pick everyones brains then!!  It will be nice to meet you.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

dewy3
on 2/18/09 10:45 pm - Rochester, WA
Thank you everyone.  I know I will have a ton of questions the closer it gets.  I am sure I will be needing all the support I can get.  My husband is great but he is only home on the weekends and does what he can.  At least he is going to be home for a couple of days when I have the surgery scheduled.  It will be great to meet everyone.

Most Active