1 year anniversary!! X-post

jillianD
on 2/14/09 2:56 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Anna!!  I can't wait for your surgery, it is so much fun to watch people change and see the new light and happiness in their faces.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kymoon
on 2/15/09 9:38 am - graham, WA
WOW..your husband will be so proud of you....he will fall in love with u all over again...if he is anything like mine...he will be by your side no matter what size u are...lol....any way u look great...seen u a few times at group (madigan)  u gave me some sample protien on Tuesday group the first time i met u....I was the newbie scared to death.....lol ...you answered a few of my questions....then i ran across your posting..here on oh....what a inspiration u have been .....u are 6 months ahead of me as far as surgery....and u were there for me... and u didn't even know it....lol...and i THANK YOU for it.....kept up the good work ....and like u i'm finally enjoying life to..and not sitting on the side lines....
jillianD
on 2/15/09 2:36 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Geez I am blushing!!  I still go to both support groups, it is important for me to be there both for new people and for myself!!  I am glad I was able to inspire you, I hope I see you at group one of these days!!  Just think when you go you will be inspiration for someone else!!

dewy3
on 2/15/09 2:51 pm - Rochester, WA
You are a great motivation for those of us just getting started.  You look wonderful. 

jillianD
on 2/15/09 11:14 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Dewy, you are on your pre-op diet right?  You are doing wonderfully!!  Do you have a date yet?  Make sure you keep coming to these boards and read, read, read.  I have had very few surprises along the way and belive that is because I  have learned so much here!!

Keep up the good work, it will help you so much in the long run!!

dewy3
on 2/16/09 1:38 am - Rochester, WA
Yes I am pre-op.  I am suppose to get a date this week.  I believe it will be at the end of April or soon.  I would love it to be sooner but I will take whatever date they give me.  I have learned so much from others here on the board.  Plus I went to a get together last month from here on the OH Washington board and it was very informative.  I would love the chance to meet others and listen to what they have to say.

Thanks for your support.
Cherryl

pam H.
on 2/16/09 2:15 am - Renton, WA
 Jillian- Congratulations on your 1 year surgiversary! Your before and after pics are amazing! You have also been an inspiration to me, also, especially during the long months pre-op, when I wasn't sure if my surgery would ever get approved or scheduled. I learned so much from your posts, and they gave me hope, seeing your progress. Have a wonderful time with your husband during his R and R! I hope his deployment is finished soon.-Pam

jillianD
on 2/16/09 1:14 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thank you so much!!  I really can't wait till he gets here. 

I must say though you are doing quite wonderful too!!  Get out there and sound your horn!!

Toot! 

Nicki H.
on 2/16/09 2:53 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
WOW!!!  You look amazing!  My DH wasn't in Iraq, but Somalia eons ago so I know the lonliness of which you speak......hang in there....

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

jillianD
on 2/16/09 1:16 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Nicole,  the military life can be soo hard sometimes.  i saw this on the back of someones truck the other day...  I must say I loved it!!

I am an Army wife!  What's your super power?

Most Active