Comcast On Demand and working out

Shelley S.
on 2/10/09 3:17 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I had a friend tell me she had done one of the Jillian Michaels workouts through on demand and got a great workout.  So today, I go to on demand, find her on there and try the boost metabolism.  Let me tell you, that woman kicked my butt!!!    There are a lot of different exercises under her programs and they all seem to work you hard.  So, if you are looking for something to change it up a bit, and you have comcast/on demand, you are all set.

Dapme
on 2/10/09 3:38 am - kingwood, TX
Funny you should post this Shelly.

I was looking through the exercise on demand just last night and found the Leslie Sansone walking routines.  I just finished the 2 mile walk. There really is no excuse for me not to get my exercise in with this on demand feature.

For the record I do own her dvds...but how simple to just click a button....

Great Tool!

Denise
Shelley S.
on 2/10/09 3:54 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I agree with you.  Prior to surgery I used to do some of the sit and be fit, then worked my way up to doing more cardio type things.  I love my wii fit and use it often, but changing it up a bit always helps too.

Dapme
on 2/10/09 4:20 am - kingwood, TX
It really proves how lazy I am..to think putting a dvd on is alot of work.

Must work on that!

D
jillianD
on 2/10/09 1:42 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
All right girl I am so coming over to your house to work out.  NOT!!  I think I am allergic...
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Beetle
on 2/12/09 3:38 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Holy moly - I just checked it out.
Ended up with some skinny woman's idea of a "warm-up"...... she is crazy, that was full on intensity for me before she even got going LOL.

I gave up after 25 minutes of it all, but at least I made it THAT far, and even SHE was puffing and sweating which made me feel much better.

Best part was this: even though it was hard, it wasn't as hard to keep up as it would have been a year ago and I recover much quicker now.

Still hate exercise for the sake of exercise, though, and I truly don't think I'll ever change.

I'm ok huffing and puffing while I'm carrying my 60 lbs pounds of camera gear around on a huge, long walk - as long as it is some wonderfully exciting location and I get to take photos  :-)

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Linda Eaves
on 2/12/09 5:23 am
Thanks for the reminder. I have comcast too and don't much venture over to the exercise on demand area.

Very encouraging that you are experiencing more endurance!

Linda
Most Active