INFORMAL CHIT CHAT AT 4:30 TOMORROW, TUESDAY 02/10/2009 BEFORE DR....

maxs_mom
on 2/9/09 8:12 pm - Auburn, WA
Although I can't stay for the meeting due to a prior commitment (and I never received any email notification , either; I only learned about it after Karin posted the details this past Friday).  However, I am planning to meet Karin (Beetle) in the conference room at 4:30 PM to chit chat, etc.  Anyone who wants to come early is invited to join us!  I have to leave at 6:00 PM in order to make it to my other event; hopefull someone will be generous enough to share what was discussed afterwards.

Amy

Beetle
on 2/9/09 11:10 pm - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
I'm looking forward to meeting you for a while, Amy, and I'll make sure to take notes for you!
I'll see you - and hopefully some others, too - at 4:30pm in the conference room.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Dapme
on 2/10/09 1:26 am - kingwood, TX
Ok Ladies...I got the day off from work...so I will join you two!

Denise.
Dapme
on 2/10/09 5:27 am - kingwood, TX
OK..I may be rethinking things with the snow.
Eeekkk
maxs_mom
on 2/10/09 6:02 am - Auburn, WA

Awwww, please don't let the snow stop you! I live in Auburn (approx 7 miles from Dr. Srikanth's office) and go to the Bally's in Federal Way.  I was over in that area all morning, first at the gym, then Three Trees Yoga, and finally a quick stop at Marlene's.  About 11:30, when I left the gym, the flakes were large and coming fast, but they were wet and it's too warm for there to be any accumulation.  Over the course of the next 90 minutes or so while running errands, it turned first to a light rain/snow mix and finally just very light rain.  I'm looking out of my dining room window now and it's doing more of the Seattle drizzle than anything else.   The forecast says it's going to be in the low thirties with possible continued rain/snow.  However, it's not our area (South King County/North Pierce County) that's going to see any accumulation; that's going to be West of Puget sound.  Additionally, it's supposed to get better in terms of rain/snow tonight.  There shouldn’t be any problems with icy roads - just the idiots who guffaw wide-eyed to look at the purty snow and drive too fast all of the time anyway.  If you're coming early (meeting at 4:30), the traffic shouldn't be bad and by the time the support group is over, "rush hour" traffic should be done.  Just drive carefully and you'll be fine!

I really really really want to meet a whole bunch of you before I have to leave at 6:00 PM in order to make it to Merrilou's support group at 6:30 PM (sorry, but I had her on my calendar long before the non-notice of the Srikanth group tonight and am unwilling to change my plans because, well, honestly, I like Merrilou, too and all of the great folks I met at her Dec support group!).

If I get my ass in gear, cupid's assistant (c'est moi) may bring some Valentine goodies to share!  Yes, that's a bribe!

Amy

Dapme
on 2/10/09 6:51 am - kingwood, TX
Boy you put up a good argument. Facts...nothing but the facts.

See ya there.

Denise

Bribes work good as well.
Most Active