Three Months Post-Op Picture

Alan S.
on 2/9/09 1:59 pm, edited 2/9/09 2:12 pm - Saint Michael, MN
Greetings Washington State OH'ers.  Sorry that I have been out of touch for so long.  I have been swamped at work out here in Seattle.  I wanted to do my three months post-op update; so far I have lost 100 pounds since last year, when I topped the scales at 380 pounds when I came in for my first round of appointments at Park Nicollet Bariatric Center in February, 2008.  I feel like a million bucks!

Despite being busy, I have managed to find time to work out almost every day.  I am now up to doing 40 minutes of cardio every day, and some circuit weight training that my personal trainer at Lifetime Fitness gave me to do.  I have also started keeping a journal that I obtained on BariatricEating.com to track my exercise, vitamin supplements and protein intake.  I am trying to hit between 75 to 90 grams of protein intake every day.  Here's my three months post-op picture (yes, I am wearing part of a tuxcedo; I am attending a family wedding this weekend in Sacramento and I want to look as good as my wife will since she will be dressed to the nine's in her $2000 Indian outfit; the cost of going from a 54 waistline to a 40 waistline and you have no suits to wear):

I will post some pictures of my wife and I from this weekend when I get them.  Please stay warm and safe!

Hislady
on 2/9/09 3:19 pm - Vancouver, WA
That's amazing! You are gonna look just as great as your wife! You are definately doing a great job.
daylont
on 2/9/09 3:41 pm
WOW!!! You look terrific! Everyone is going to be amazed!! Enjoy the attention your gonna get, you deserve it!
Helen_Anne
on 2/9/09 10:08 pm - Bremerton, WA
Congrats Allan.... you are doing so great.... I am excited to see the pictures from the wedding!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 2/9/09 11:08 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Try not to take too  much attention from the bride!!  You look great and I hope you have fun on your trip!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

jcheryld
on 2/10/09 10:43 pm
Lookin' good! Congrats!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Alan S.
on 2/15/09 5:59 am - Saint Michael, MN

Here's a picture from the Wedding we were at last night in Sacramento, CA (for my wife's cousin).  We gave him a hard time that he chose this date for his Wedding so he wouldn't ever forget his own Wedding Anniversary.    It was a great time, and was a very diverse group attending, being it was an Indian (as in India) and Mexican Wedding.  Lots of good South Asian/Indian and Mexican food (of which, I only had the curried goat).

Most Active