Cigna Approved!

S.A.R.A.
on 2/7/09 4:24 am, edited 2/7/09 4:34 am - Tacoma, WA
I went into late on Friday morning; I had a few errands to run. While picking up a prescription for my son. Kay called from Dr. Srikanth's office. They received my insurance approval... I couldn't believe it. I was shocked, confused and so happy. Kay said she faxed in the missing nutritional evaluation a few days ago and when she walked in this morning the approval was on the fax. I couldn't believe all of this... I was so stunned I couldn't even think. She set up all of my pre and post op appts. and talked about starting the lovely pre-op liquid diet. All I could do was sit there agree to everything she told me. The whole time my head was swirling... It's gonna happen. I can finally overcome this lifetime hurdle... I can finally do the one thing that has held me back my entire life...gain control over my weight. So three weeks until the big day and the beginning to a whole new me.
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/09 9:17 am
Congratulations!!!  You are in great hands.  I had proximal gastric bypass by Dr. Srikanth on Dec 16 and I couldn't be happier.  I have lost 53lbs since Dec 1st and my recovery has been wonderful.  I attribute that to a wonderful surgeon and my complete compliance to his rules.  Follow his guidelines and you will do excellent.

Again Congratulations!! 
Mama2Kellen
on 2/9/09 10:48 am - Spanaway, WA
YEAH! I'm so glad for you!
Most Active