XPost - Fit Day or The Daily Plate?

Amy R.
on 2/3/09 9:22 pm
Hi Everybody!

Which one do you use and why?  Or is there a third even better option?

All opinions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
amy
Shelley S.
on 2/3/09 11:17 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I've used both and love the daily plate better.  I have no real reason why I like it more, but for me it's just so easy to use and also to add things if I can't find them in their list of things.

jillianD
on 2/3/09 11:54 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I'm a daily plate girl too.  Its just easy for me to navigate and I love the graph that show the %'s of what you ate that day.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 2/4/09 2:03 am - Bremerton, WA
I am a daily plate person too... I was using Spark People... but had to stop using Spark People because I could not access the site from work...  

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Lisa B.
on 2/4/09 5:49 am - Bremerton, WA
I used fit day, had a Nut that Loved my pyramid. I couldn't navigate that site to save my life... I switched to fit day at switched Nuts and was very happy. I liked the fact that you could add your own food values into the site. Never looked at daily plate. 
Hislady
on 2/4/09 1:42 pm - Vancouver, WA
I don't think it matters as much which one you use as long as you use something. I'm old fashioned and use paper and pencil because that's what works for me. So just try a couple and see which one fits you best.
jcheryld
on 2/4/09 10:59 pm
I use Sparkpeople too, and really love that website!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Cheryl N.
on 2/8/09 3:03 pm - Des Moines, WA

I like sparkpeople... I can import other members food onto my list .. very easy to use.  My NUT has access to my page, too to see my progress.

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Most Active