I got my surgery date @ Madigan!!

LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 2/2/09 11:33 am - Bremerton, WA
I got my date-- I GOT MY DATE-- I GOT MY DATE!!!!!!

March 20th, 2009!! WooHoo 46 days & I get my surgery! I am WAY stoked, can you tell? haha My surgeon is Doctor Dreamy McDreamerson (Dr. Haque) haha He's super nice too!!

(Lost 16lbs pre-op)             Ba-Bye FAT
PinkFlamingoes
on 2/2/09 11:38 am - Buckley, WA
How exciting !!! I didn't know they did VSG at Madigan . I'm glad there are more choices now a days . Congrats on getting your surgery date .

maxiesmom
on 2/3/09 11:22 am - WA
VSG on 11/19/08 with
Congratulations!  I had my sleeve in Nov. at Madigan..  All went well and the staff are awesome!

Good Luck!

kathe
ladyjake
on 2/4/09 3:33 am - Lacey, WA
How is your weight loss progressing? I am also planning to get the sleeve.
maxiesmom
on 2/4/09 8:25 am - WA
VSG on 11/19/08 with
(I tried to update my ticker,add a ticker, but it just doesn't work.)

I've lost 42 lbs. and 2 pant sizes!  I go to the gym and use the Wii Fit at home. 

I love my sleeve.  It gives me the restriction I need to stop eating, and I really don't get starving hungry.  

Feel free to ask me questions about the sleeve.

Good luck with your journey!

kathe 
jillianD
on 2/3/09 11:59 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congratulations!!  I hope to see you at support group sometime!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 2/4/09 2:48 am - Bremerton, WA
I'm all the way out in Bremerton-- I got to the support groups out there.  Do you go to the one at Madigan? Is it pretty big? 

(Lost 16lbs pre-op)             Ba-Bye FAT
ladyjake
on 2/4/09 3:32 am - Lacey, WA
CONGRATS!!!

I want to be just like you in a few of months. 

I went to the initial meeting with provider Voelker on Monday. She told everyone that we could makke our appointment for the Bariatric Healthy Eating class in two days. I called today and there is no referral in the system, but there is a referral for the Occupational Therapy class, but they are booked for the month of February. I was so stoked after the meeting on Monday.

Oh well, I will keep after this and realize it is not going to be happen overnight.

jillianD
on 2/4/09 9:06 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Try calling the nutrition class directly, sometimes there is a misscommuntication.  Or there could be a last min cancelation, opening a slot for you!!  You just never know.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active