Need a New Surgeon

Ann W.
on 2/1/09 12:38 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi there

I use to use Dr. Gabriel Alperovich from Valley Medical Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery (which was previously the WISH center) and the office(s) closed down, I need a new surgeon for follow up, my surgery was lap band, does anyone know where Dr. Alperovich went?  i liked him, or any of you lap band folks really really really like ur surgeon?  i'm located in tacoma.... THANKS!

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/1/09 10:58 pm - WA
You might try Dr. OH in Federal Way- St. Francis Hospital I think he is Wounderful. Also Dr. Fox in Auburn dose follow-up's I think! ( Dr. Fox 253-833-7300) Good luck!
Britt U.
on 3/21/09 9:22 am - Mill Creek, WA
Paciic Surgical (Dr. Neal) does a great job with fills and also have a support group.

Britt
Amy R.
on 3/22/09 6:37 am
Hi Ann,

I don't have a band (had an RNY) but have to put in my pitch for Dr. Srikanth here.  He does bands too and he is just an awesome surgeon as well as a very caring and empathetic human being.  I had lots of different complications, especially before surgery, and he took the time to call me at home (several times) to help get things sorted out and to calm my worries.  Wouldn't trade him for the world.

His website is www.c4wls.com and his phone number is 253-815-7774.

Good luck in whoever you choose!

amy
Most Active