One month out! **pix included**

jcheryld
on 1/30/09 11:11 am
Well as of today I am 1 month out from my RNY! I have lost 26lbs so far and I am very happy with my progress and my decision to have WLS! I’m going to try and wear the same thing every time. Here’s my first before & after pic:

Photobucket
Its funny how these jeans were skin tight a month ago, and now they are relaxed and comfortable. I can’t wait to post more of these!

(pardon the large pics, I don’t know why they came out like that!)
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Shelley S.
on 1/30/09 12:38 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY!!! You go girl!!! That's awesome how well you are doing!!!  I used to hate being in pics, now I think I am a camera ***** and want to be in all the pics  hehehehe

nancy6
on 1/30/09 12:38 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations!  You are doing awesome.  Isn't it nice to have clothes getting looser rather than tighter!!  I used to always blame that darned clothes dryer for shrinking my clothes!!!  LOL  26 lbs in a month is fabulous - keep up the great work!!

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 1/31/09 1:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
WOW!!  You are gonna have such a tiny waist!!  Love it!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

tootsasue
on 1/31/09 3:36 am
It is no surprise to me how well you are doing.  WOW, I am so excited for you.  You really encourage me.  Thanks so much.

Keep up the great work. 

Connie
jcheryld
on 1/31/09 4:10 am
Thanks everyone! Your support means the world to me!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Susan O.
on 1/31/09 9:35 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
You're looking great! Keep up with your protein and water and you'll keep gettin' skinny!!
Hugs, Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

seattledeb
on 2/1/09 5:38 pm
Great job..I have a pair of jeans that I can put on with unbuttoning now...Doesn't it feel great?
Debra
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/1/09 11:02 pm - WA

A BIG WOW ! You look wounderful! Keep up the good wook!

Merrilou

maxs_mom
on 2/4/09 9:09 am - Auburn, WA
You're doing so well!  Congratulations on the success and kudos to you for the hard work that I know it takes to achieve it!  BTW, love the t-shirt!

Amy

ps:  I have to add that I am a true believer i the concept that your attitude detrmines your reality - and your attitude has been so great that I knew you'd do well!

Most Active