Leaving for Mexico soon...

Susan O.
on 1/29/09 7:34 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Everyone!
   I have been MIA for awhile...sometimes I just have to step away from the computer as it sucks me in! For instance it is now 3:25 p.m. - I have been answering email and reading posts since 9:00 a.m. - still in my pj's. BAD ME!!!
   Anyway, I leave for Mexico  on Tuesday, Feb 3 with my surgery with Dr. Quiroz at CosMed  scheduled for Wed. The plan is to have my face and arms done at the same time, as long as everything still looks good when I get there. My labs are good so far. Please keep me in your prayers.
  I will be back and raring to go for the next Thru Thick N' Thin Support Group meeting on Feb 23rd.
Hugs!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 1/29/09 9:08 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Have a safe trip hun! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and can't wait to see you once you are back and looking even better than you already did!! 

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/29/09 12:08 pm - Buckley, WA
I don't know what you think they need to do to your face , Susan . I'll keep positive thoughts for you . I'll be looking forward to hearing the details . I know what you mean about the computer . lol .  Kathy

kakkling
on 1/29/09 4:44 pm - Tac, WA
Susan,
Sending prayers your way! Have a safe trip and I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.
Take care.
Kelly
jillianD
on 1/30/09 1:11 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey Susan!  I wish you a quick surgery and a speedy recovery!!  Try and have some fun in the sun while you are there, or at least bring the sun back with you ok ???  I will have to hope to see you on a thursday after you come back because my hubby is coming home on the 19th. 

Woo hoo I am so excited/nervous!!  Take care!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 1/30/09 12:47 pm - Tacoma, WA
Wishing you all the best in Mexico!  And will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Can't wait to see the results on the 23rd!!  Have a safe trip and a quick and easy surgery and recovery!!

~Nancy~

Most Active