I weigh what my Drivers License says...

Helen_Anne
on 1/28/09 2:44 am - Bremerton, WA

Yes.... when I was 330 #   my license said I weighed 235 (I guess that was give or take 100#)... but as of today.... I weigh 235.

I think this is first time in my life my weight has matched the one on my license!!!  Since I am sure when I got my first license at 16... I put down 160 or 170... not the 240 that I was!  YEAH!!! 

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

kittykatzmom
on 1/28/09 5:06 am - Mason co., WA
YEA HELEN....  you are doing awesome.keep it up ... I hope to see you on Tues. it will be my last one for awhile again as I'm going back to maine on the 9th.

~Cindy~

pam H.
on 1/28/09 8:23 am - Renton, WA
LOL, Helen.! Mine actually says 240, which is pretty close, but the picture on it shows me at 335 or so. Who did I think I was kidding?

Helen_Anne
on 1/28/09 8:35 am - Bremerton, WA
I am not sure who I was kidding either.... but really.... who wants to put down 300 or more on your license!  It will be SO nice when I get my licence renewed in the next couple of years to have them change my weight to something lower!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

nancy6
on 1/28/09 2:13 pm - Tacoma, WA
  What a great WOW moment, Helen!!  You are looking awesome - keep up the great work!

~Nancy~

debbie O.
on 1/29/09 5:44 am - snohomish, WA
Isn't it  fun when you match the information on your license? Both the pictures on my pasport and my drivers license are of the "other" me and I get  great comments all the time, after they do a double take to be sure it is even the right person. I got a "way to go girl" from one of the TSA guys at the airport the last time I was traveling.  It makes you feel really good.

Debbie
Mola
on 2/4/09 8:05 am - WA

I celebrated that moment, too. Now I want to go get a new license because I'm below what my license says. LOL.

Wag more, bark less.

BSchwilke
on 2/11/09 5:29 am - Lynnwood, WA

Congrats Helen!!! That's so awesome!!!!  You Go Girl!!!!!! 

Most Active