new pictures

kymoon
on 1/28/09 2:46 am - graham, WA
Well I finally updated my profile with some new pictures......I still have a few lbs. to go...10 ...but I'll get there...my avie...would not take a new  picture..so I guess i'll kept that one.....does anyone enjoy looking at their old pictures...I used to hate all my old photos...but now I really enjoy looking at them..... i wish I did't run everytime someone grabed tha camera....lol....and even tho i was large..I don't think I looked ....all the bad....lol...That is scary..... This sounds weird..but I'm gonna say it....I kind of miss the fat one....lol...YOU ALL have a good day.....
Beetle
on 1/28/09 5:39 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Wow, those photos are inspirational! Well done, indeed - you look amazing!

Oh and you really do need to change your avatar. If you're having trouble with it, check out the video I made on my profile page, it should help you.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

kymoon
on 1/31/09 10:49 am - graham, WA
well i got it changed ..but it looks a little fuzzy....what do you think...thanks for ur help
Beetle
on 1/31/09 11:08 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
A little fuzzy, you think? Hmmmm..... 
Hard to tell on those tiny avatars, and since I don't know what the original looked like, I"m not sure if there is anything that could be done to improve it.
Did you try sharpening once it was resized?
If you would like me to have a go at it, let me know and I'll send you my email address so you can send me the photo. Or give me a link if you have it uploaded somewhere.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Hislady
on 1/28/09 2:39 pm - Vancouver, WA
One word sums it all up.WOW!!!!!!!!
jillianD
on 1/28/09 9:11 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
You look wonderful!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 1/29/09 9:09 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh my goodness, check you out!! You look wonderful!!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/29/09 12:21 pm - Buckley, WA
You look great ! You definately need to redo your avatar . You don't look the same .

Most Active