my wow day

kymoon
on 1/27/09 8:08 am - graham, WA
went to doc today... six months check up... labs are all good.... down 108 lbs....bmi 24...I go back in two months.. to get on the list for .... the spare tire..and to get the twins...back up to where they belong....Dr. Carter is my angle     .... this is been a hell of a ride.....i don't say much on the board here...but i read all the posting everyday....and u all are great with all the support.....and ideals for protien and other problems....thanks so much.....
akashirl
on 1/27/09 11:25 am - Seattle, WA

Wow,  that's an amazing weight loss.  Congrats.  I've been at a stall since November and trying to get back into the losing game.  Your post helps, knowing the end is possible.  Good luck with the plastics.
Julie

nancy6
on 1/27/09 12:44 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations!!!  You're doing GREAT!!!  I know what you mean about getting the spare tire removed and the twins back where they belong - where is that anyway?!?!  I don't remember when they were last there!  LOL  I'm looking into plastic surgery now, but not sure if I can swing it financially...  Anyway, glad you posted and shared your WOW day!  Keep up the wonderful work...

~Nancy~

pam H.
on 1/27/09 1:13 pm - Renton, WA
Congratulations! You have done so well. Good luck with your plastics, and let us know how you are doing. 

Sheryl R.
on 1/28/09 2:03 am - Buckley, WA
Congratulations!    You've done so well.  I just looked at your pictures on your profile site.  It looks like your family has a blast.  You need to post some recent pictures of your skinny self now.
Keep us updated on how things go with your plastics. 
Good luck!
Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

Most Active