OH Issaquah mtg.

GangaK
on 1/25/09 4:03 am - Seattle, WA

Nice to hear there are others here in Wa. close to Seattle -  my surgery is going to take
place on Feb. 5. 

GK
dewy3
on 1/25/09 7:14 am - Rochester, WA
Thank you Amy! And thank you to everyone else that attended.  We had a wonderful time and learned a lot.  My mother and husband said that it really helped both of them as well.  I look forward to getting together again with everyone.

Cherryl

Helen_Anne
on 1/25/09 10:12 am - Bremerton, WA
I had such a great time!!!  Thank Amy for organizing the Event!!!

Thanks Karin for the my new avitar picture... I hope it works out that your family gets to stay until your daughter finishes high school.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

-kimber-
on 1/25/09 10:52 am - Burlington, WA
I also had a great time at the OH event. Thanks Amy for hosting, You did a great job with the plans. I cant wait for the next event.

Also, thanks to everyone who added to the discussion. I hope to chat with you all soon!  Have a great week!

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
J-Mac
on 1/25/09 10:32 pm, edited 1/25/09 10:32 pm - Burlington, WA
I too, enjoyed meeting all my WLS friends! It sure is nice to get together with people that are in, have been, or are going to be in a similar place as me! It's not everyday that you can get so much insight into what others have/are doing with their WLS tool!

I have to say, Amy, you did a great job! As far as hosting, Kim and I might be the last to host (since we are in the "Great White North" of Washington  ), but I know I can speak for my wife to say we would be glad in helping someone plan for one in a more centralized location. Just let us know what we can do to contribute!

And Karin, Thanks for the new Avatar!

I'm sure we'll be talking with you all soon!

John
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/29/09 12:15 pm - Buckley, WA
John , thanks for the tip about Vita Cost . There was a site that charged less .  But with shipping , Vita cost averaged lower . I just ordered a bunch of vitamins . Kathy

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 1/27/09 12:28 am - WA
I am sorry I missed the meeting, Sounds like I missed a good time.I am over the Flu!!! so I hope to see everyone on the 10th at the support group meeting in Auburn on February 10th.

Merrilou (253) 939-8865
Most Active