OH Issaquah mtg.

sunnyinseattle1
on 1/24/09 10:48 am

I had a good time today for the short time I was there....at the OH meeting. Thanks to Amy. You guys are great....To bad I wasnt there soon and couldnt talk to everyone. Sorry if I missed you.

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

seattledeb
on 1/24/09 12:07 pm
I too had a great time. Amy...thank you for all the hard  work you did organizing this get together.  I'm sorry I didn't get to catch you at the end to thank you personally.  The clothes I got were wonderful (I wore the brown coat tonight for some froyo..what a nice warm beautiful coat).
Thanks for all that came and shared their experiences.
I did go to cash n carry and bought two bottles of sugar free syrup...thanks for the tip.
Debra
Beetle
on 1/24/09 12:49 pm - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
The photos are ready on my website.
I'd love to post the ones of the whole group, but I don't want to upset anybody by doing so.

If you didn't get a piece of paper with the instructions on how to find them, send me a note and I'll let you in on the secret  :-)

I had a lovely time and it was super to meet so many of you.

Can't wait to do it again soon.

Thanks, Amy!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/24/09 3:37 pm - Buckley, WA
Happy Birthday , again , Karin .It was so nice of your daughter to babysit . Kati really liked her . It was great to see you . & thank you for taking pictures .

jcheryld
on 1/24/09 12:51 pm
I completely agree, today's event was so much fun! I got some great clothes to graduate into over the next month or two and I am looking forward to future events!

A big thanks to Amy....
THANK YOU AMY!!!
Amy you did a wonderful job coordinating this event, organizing us all, and making sure the event flowed smoothly. You are amazing!

It was nice to meet everyone I've chatted with on here previously, and to connect with some new folks! Lets keep in touch.

Any idea how often we'll get together?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

sassietigger
on 1/24/09 2:37 pm
I too had a most wonderful time.  It was great to meet so many of you... And to come away with samples, clothes and such great information.

Thanks Amy for hosting such a great event. 

Much Love
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/24/09 3:27 pm - Buckley, WA
I didn't get to talk to you , Sunny . I bet I didn't recognize you without your avatar . lol . I think at the next get together we should wear a pin , with our avatar on it . Mine would be easy . I could either wear a flamingo , or my avatar picture . Sunny , you'd need to be wearing sunglasses & driving . Or you could have a sun with the Spaceneedle in front of it . Amy , (Max's mom) did such a good job of keeping us in a good flow . Must be her forte' . The library was really easy to find , thankfully . And it was very nice . I love Issaquah . I need to go back there & explore . I hadn't been there in years . I had a really good time .

sunnyinseattle1
on 1/25/09 1:44 am

I did see you. You were talking to a child. Possible your daughter. :)   I was wearing my sunglasses....LOL

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/25/09 10:20 am - Buckley, WA
Tha**** Kati , my grand daughter , who i'm raising .

auntie-boopee
on 1/24/09 11:20 pm - Silverdale, WA

Hello OH Fam...

I had a wonderful time with you all yesterday.  Amy, thanks for organizing such a fantastic event.  I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon.  Beetle...thanks for taking the pictures of us all and I hoped you had a wondeful birthday.  I really enoyed all the conversation and meeting many of the faces I see here on this site.  Thanks everyone for a great day. 

Karen

hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
Most Active