x-post - Anyone know how to fix my profile ?

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/24/09 2:03 pm, edited 1/24/09 2:04 pm - Buckley, WA
Ever since OH switched to the new "better" system , my profile has been screwed up . The intro is just a bunch of Flamingo's , but you have to scroll forever , to get to it .  My most recent post , in "Kathy's Journal" goes on forever (sideways) , as well . Instead of staying on the viewable screen . So , you have to scroll sideways . The same is true for part of "My story" . This is frustrating . Does anyone know how I can fix this ? I have contacted OH twice . The 1st time , they gave me a list of lame trouble shooting ideas . None of which applied . The 2nd time , I never got a response . Kathy

Beetle
on 1/24/09 11:38 pm - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Oh heck, Kathy, I see what you mean! That sideways scrolling is such a nuisance.

Sadly, I don't know how to fix it  :-(

I'll cross fingers that you'll find someone who knows what to do, but as a last resort, I would save all my text etc into a word document and then start again from scratch rebuilding the profile page.

Good luck with it!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/25/09 10:36 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Karin . There's got to be a computer geek out there , who knows what to do . lol . The original system was easier , I think .

Most Active