Got my date!!!!

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 1/23/09 9:34 am
OMG! I can't believe that I finally have a date! My day is set for March 18. I met with Dr. Beekly and he was great! He answered all my questions and covered all my concerns. Is it March 18 yet????
Anna

kittykatzmom
on 1/23/09 10:08 am - Mason co., WA
YEA!!!!!  the time will fly by, sit back, relax, your getting ready for the ride of your life.

~Cindy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/23/09 2:39 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations , Anna . It is so exciting when your journey is finally , really beginning . March will be here in no time .

sunnyinseattle1
on 1/23/09 2:41 pm
Congrats and best of luck to you!!!!

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

jillianD
on 1/25/09 3:20 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congrats Anna, I am so happy for you!!  Believe me the time will fly right bye!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

corrineinwa
on 1/26/09 11:43 am
Congratulations on your date - it'll pass quickly.

I had to have emergency surgery at Madigan late in October and Dr. Beekley did it. 

I was in a lot of pain and frightened out of my skin but he was very reassuring and as it turned out, very thorough.

I'd been having bouts of gallbladder type pain - ultrasound didn't show anything and I was waiting for the CT scan but events took a turn for the worse.

He told me that he'd start the surgery laproscopically but warned that he might have to open me up, which he did.

After I was put to sleep he felt a lump just under my breastbone (which he hadn't felt earlier).  So!  Along with the removal of my gallbladder and apendix, he removed a tennisball omental mass.  Thankfully, it turned out to be benign.

I like Dr. Beekley - I hope I get to see him for my annual follow-ups now that Dr. Sebesta has gone.

24 September 2007
Dr. Sebesta - Madigan Medical Army Center (MAMC).
259.5/224.7/111
highest/day of surgery/current
 BMI 18.5 (5'5")

Most Active