WA OH GET TOGETHER REMINDER AND DIRECTIONS

Beetle
on 1/22/09 11:23 pm - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Oh dang, Shelly, that's a shame  :-(

Hopefully we'll see you at the support group on Tuesday. Have a nice weekend.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

sunnyinseattle1
on 1/23/09 5:57 am
I should be there with my hubs (if he doesnt chicken out).  I was going to have him bring his Nikon to take some pics of us (if you dont mind) for my WLS scrapbook. I also have some really big clothes. Does anyone need some 28's up to 30's??? 

Amy - my twin..... question? Were you ever told about food sensitivies that might harm us with Fibromyalgia????  It was mentioned at my 3 month appt. Remind me to tell you about it.

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

pam H.
on 1/23/09 7:13 am - Renton, WA
I'm looking forward to the meeting tomorrow! Amy, it will be great to see you again, and meet other familiar faces from the WA OH board. I've been kinda MIA lately, just very busy with work, life, laundry,the usual stuff. I have been gathering together clothing. I have a swimsuit that might work for you. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

dewy3
on 1/23/09 11:07 am - Rochester, WA
I am planning to be there.  I have the address to put in the GPS tomorrow.  The mapquest site says it should take about 1 hour and 35 minutes but I think I will give us 2 hours to get there because I do tend to get lost.  Hence the reason my hubby got me the GPS.  I spoke with the Group Health nurse yesterday and since I have recently had about half the tests that they require she told me that I should be able to get everything else done rather quickly and could get my date for the end of April or the first part of May.

Look forward to meeting everyone. 

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/23/09 2:00 pm - Buckley, WA
Unless something weird happens , like snow , the munchkins & I will be there .

maxs_mom
on 1/24/09 2:09 am - Auburn, WA

OMG, Y’all!  Someone please remind me to breathe!  I’m so excited/anxious/nervous!  In 4 short hours we’ll be meeting!  I’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off doing last minute prep!

For all of you attending…really, tell me to breathe!  We’re going to have such a good time!  For those of you not attending, I’ll do a post-meeting message to keep you in the loop. 

Amy

PS:  Due to my headless chicken routine, I wasn’t on OH after about 10:00 AM yesterday.  I received a PM from Christine Gibson (from Kirkland, WA – she’s an OH Coach and the Leader of North West Weight Loss Surgery Support Group) that was very kind.  If you know Christine and can reach her by phone before the meeting, please tell her that I *want* her to attend the meeting!  For those of you unaware, today’s meeting is not mine, it’s OURS, and I am not the leader, I am just the HOST!  Everyone is welcome – from the person who’s just starting to consider WLS to expert post-op’s in maintenance for years! 

Christine Gibson
on 1/24/09 3:02 am - Redmond, WA
Greetings Everyone: 

Amy, this is so exciting and yes, I did get your message!  See everyone at the Issaquah Library today.  What a wonderful idea to get all of us together.  Thanks for everything. 

Blessings,
Christine Gibson, MS, MA, OH Life Coach in Training, & OH WLS Support Group Leader
North West WLS Support Group
                Christine Gibson, MS, MA
       ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
               Bariatric University Suport Group Coach
               www.ObesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA
               [email protected]
Most Active