update

kittykatzmom
on 1/21/09 8:49 am - Mason co., WA
sorry I have been absent on here. alot going on....... 1st of all I am no longer obese  I have lost 115 lbs and only 19 more to go to goal, I feel great, , I go to see the Dr. on Monday and am hoping to get  my plastics scheduled as soon as possible so I can file for my divorce. I have been out of state and met an AMAZING man from Maine of all places,  Life if good. 
Is there any more word on getting a Olympia support group started????? I would love to be a part of it, if there is.
keep up the great work you are all doing,  life is a new journey,   go for it.........

~Cindy~

Helen_Anne
on 1/21/09 11:05 am - Bremerton, WA
Cindy...

Congrats on only 19# until you get to goal!!!  I hope you can get your referral to plastics....

I hope to see you at the Bremerton Naval Hospital Support group...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

kittykatzmom
on 1/21/09 11:12 am - Mason co., WA
I defin. hope to be there.

~Cindy~

maxs_mom
on 1/21/09 11:17 am - Auburn, WA
Congratulations on your significant weight loss and kudos to you for doing the hard work that I know it took to achieve it!

Amy

Lisa B.
on 1/21/09 11:19 am - Bremerton, WA
FANTASTIC!!!!  Hope all goes well with your visit Monday. I'm glad things are going good with your life. I don't go back to Madigan until March for my 9 month.  I am 2 pounds from that ever popular 199.... I didn't think I would ever get into a pair of size 14 pants, let alone 12's I have on order now.  yes life is a journey and I am enjoying it. This year is bringing lots of new things, my husband just retired (Jan 9th) after 26 years in the Navy. Hopefully he starts a new job soon. This hanging around the house is driving me nuts!

Let me know how it goes with you visit on Monday. One of the girls had her lower body lift at Bremerton last week. I think she was the first.

lisa
nancy6
on 1/21/09 1:16 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Cindy - Great to see a post from you...  Sounds like you are doing great and having LOTS of changes in your life!!  Congratulations on the 115 pounds gone and being 19 pounds from your goal - that's fabulous!  I hope things go quickly for your plastics - I'm jealous!!  I'm looking into plastics now, but insurance won't cover it so it may be awhile before I can get anything done.  Take care and keep in touch!  WIshing you all the best in what the future has in store for you...
Hugs!

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 1/21/09 11:24 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there Cindy, no support group yet but I'm free to get togther if you ever want to.  Maybe a bunch of us could get togther and have coffee.

Congrats on your weight loss!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

auntie-boopee
on 1/22/09 12:10 am - Silverdale, WA
She lives....I was beginning to wonder about you and I was missing you at our support group meetings.  Life is a forever changing journey and boy it seems you are on the rollercoaster ride of your life.  strap your self in and enjoy the ride, everything will work out !  Hope to see you soon.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

Karen
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
Helen_Anne
on 1/22/09 6:14 am - Bremerton, WA
Hijack.... OMG... Karen.... you look amazing!!!  I am planning on going  the Bremerton meeting next month... I hope to see you!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

auntie-boopee
on 1/22/09 1:39 pm - Silverdale, WA
Thanks Helen....It just the small picture.  I'll be happy to see you at the meeting.  I'm going to the meeting in Issaquah this weekend, will you be there?
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
Most Active