Loose skin help?

dewy3
on 1/19/09 12:13 pm, edited 1/19/09 12:17 pm - Rochester, WA
I am trying to do as much research and reading as I can before I have surgery and would like to know if anyone can help with this question.  Is there anything you can start doing for your skin to help with the loose skin when you start losing weight.  I had a friend suggest using Vitamin E on my skin now to help when the weight starts coming off.  Does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas?

Thanks

Hislady
on 1/19/09 2:14 pm - Vancouver, WA
In all honesty I don't think there is anything that will help that much. From what my doc has said it depends much more on your genetics than anything else.
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/20/09 12:48 pm - Buckley, WA
I agree with Hislady . From everything i've heard , either your skin is elastic or not . Mine isn't & I have tons of stretch marks . But , there are people who don't have much loose skin . Lucky people ! One thing is , as you lose weight , you have more loose skin & folds . If you are putting oil or cream on the skin , you may have more problems with rashes , etc... I could be wrong , but that was my thought .

Most Active