Revision Surgeon in WA

Connib
on 1/16/09 5:08 am - Vernon , Canada
Hi All
I am looking for a surgeon to do a revison surgery from VBG to RNY. Anyone with a personal experience and or knowledge of surgeons.
jillianD
on 1/16/09 6:16 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Sorry I don't know of anyone, hopefully someone will come along with some answers for you. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Connib
on 1/16/09 7:59 am - Vernon , Canada
Thank you
nancy6
on 1/16/09 12:13 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi - Dr. Ki Oh in Federal Way, WA does revisions.  He was my surgeon for my RNY and I know he does lots of revisions.  You can check out his profile on OH or at fhshealth.com and click on the weight loss section.  Michelle (vitalady) has referred many people from around the country to him for revisions.  You might want to give her a call - she is very knowledgeable.  Check out www.vitalady.com and you can get her contact info.  Wishing you lots of luck!!

~Nancy~

Kathy H.
on 1/16/09 12:49 pm - Kent, WA
Hi, Conni.

Dr Shrikanth in Federal Way, WA does VBG to RNY revisions. I currently have a VBG, myself.

Have you researched all your surgical options, Conni? You might want to spend some time poking around the OH site. I've chosen a DS, instead of an RNY. No one surgery is the right surgery for everyone, so an RNY might be exactly what you need/want. But you owe it to yourself to check out *all* your options, you know?

I had my VBG 22 years ago... how long have you been living with your pouch? Drop me a personal message ... I'd love to chat with you.

-Kathy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Most Active