ANTS and How To SquashThem

Christine Gibson
on 1/16/09 2:50 am - Redmond, WA
Greetings Everyone:   Support Group Meeting This Thursday 1-22-09 @ 7:00 p.m.   Wow, wherever is the time going!  Next Thursday evening is our support group meeting at the Kirkland Fire Station #22 across the street from Houghton Square.  Time?  7:00 p.m. 

We have a lot to catch up on and looking forward to seeing everyone.  I have received notice that a couple of other folks will be joining us; but, one is having the surgery this coming week and the other one is out of the area.  We’ll get to see them in February.  Be sure to invite your friends and significant others.   Our subject for this Thursday is ANTS (Automatic Negative Thoughts) and how to squash them.  Come with your ideas on what works for you and what doesn’t work for you.
  Telephone Support Group Check Up Tomorrow 1-17-09 @ 10:00 a.m.   I'm also having a 1 hour over-the-telephone support group meeting tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. PST.  Hope you can "dial in!  The # to call is 1-712-432-0800.  Pass Code is 697817#.  "See" you at 10:00 a.m. PST. this Saturday!   Here's to a great life!   Interesting Information at my Personal OH Site   By the way… I’ve worked on my OH website and have posted some interesting information which may be helpful to everyone.  Please go to http://www.obesityhelp.com/members/ChristineGibson and poke around.
                Christine Gibson, MS, MA
       ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
               Bariatric University Suport Group Coach
               www.ObesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA
               [email protected]
Most Active