Dr. Bleekly Madigan Bariatric Surgeon

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 1/12/09 4:57 am
Well what do you know...I posted last week that I have to call and see if there are any cancellations and to my surprise there was...whoohoo. I have an appt next week with Dr. Bleekly. Just wondering if anyone has had any work done by him.
Anna

jillianD
on 1/12/09 6:32 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I see him the end of the month for my 1 yr follow up.  I have never met him so,  we will see!!  Glad to see you got in quicker than you thought.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 1/12/09 9:07 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Yay!! Glad your proactiveness paid off for you.  Can't wait to see what he says, hopefully you will be on the losers bench very soon!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/09 12:48 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Anna,
I think I know you, I am Michelle I work down at the housing office on Fort Lewis and I was your neighborhood coordinator and assigned your house to you.  Do you guys still live on  post?  Dr. Beekley was my doctor! I love him! He is a wonderful doctor and answered all my questions, I was very comfortable with him.  I had surgery March12th 2008.  I am right at 100lbs lost and feeling awesome!   Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Michelle D.
Momof2ArmyBrats
on 1/13/09 2:30 am
Yeah we know each other...LOL Yes we still live on post. This is too funny I can remember talking about if Madigan offers the surgery and the diet stuff we had been doing. I am glad to hear you are doing wonderful. Congrats on the weight loss I hope to be there soon!
Anna

Most Active