TTNT Support Group Party MONDAY Jan 12th

Susan O.
on 1/11/09 11:28 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
  The weather messed up our support group party, but we don't give up so we're having "Christmas in January!" Wear your reindeer antlers or holiday shirt if it's still in the closet, and we'll have a great time!  If you've never been to a support group meeting before, this is a great time to start! Details below:
   You are all invited to come to the "Thru Thick N' Thin" WLS surgery support group Christmas "mini potluck" on Monday, January 12 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit Branch of the Pierce County Library. As with our meetings, come & go as you need, no kids or cell phones. If you would like to, please bring a SMALL portion of a WLS friendly snack to share, and your recipe. Please bring your own (non-alcoholic) beverage. Please come, even if you don't have time to bring something. Remember - it's not about the eating, it's about the people!
    The Summit Branch is located at 5107 112th St E., Tacoma, WA 98446. From I-5 take exit 127 - Hwy 512 E. / Puyallup. Continue east on Hwy 512 to the Canyon Road exit and turn right (south). Go approximately 1 block to 112th St. E. and turn right. Go about 1 block and the Library is on the right. The meeting room is on the right just past the entrance. Hope to see you all there!
    Our next regular meeting will be the 4th Monday (Feb 23rd).

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

nancy6
on 1/11/09 12:05 pm - Tacoma, WA
Looking forward to the party, Susan!  See you there.  By the way, if you've got a few minutes after the party, I'd like to chat with you about Dr. Q...  :)  Thanks!
~Nancy

~Nancy~

Susan O.
on 1/11/09 1:02 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Looking forward to seeing you! Of course I have time to talk! : )

Susan 

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/12/09 12:23 pm - Buckley, WA
Sorry I missed you all . I was just to beat to go . Hopefully next month .

nancy6
on 1/12/09 1:47 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Kathy - We missed you!!  We had a good group tonight with a couple new ones.  Jill came and brought Jodi (lizziebear) with her.  I think there were about 11 of us all together.  Hope to see you next month!  Due to the library schedule, Susan had to change the group night to the 4th Monday of the month.  So for February and March, it will be the 23rd.  Hope to see you then!!  Take care...

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/13/09 10:31 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Nancy . There's too much going on between the kids & work , so i'm beat . It get's majorly crazy where I work & at home when there's a full moon . I'm serious . lol . It was so crazy today , I threatened to call in sick , tomorrow . My daycare lady's husband is a full time firefighter . He said it's been crazy at his work , too .Plus , I think it getting dark so soon makes it feel later than it is . I hope i'm more with it , in Feb & March .

nancy6
on 1/13/09 1:50 pm - Tacoma, WA
I understand completely!  I know some people "poo-poo" the whole full moon phenomenon, but I have a friend who is a physician's assistant in an urgent care center who swears it is real!!  I've heard other medical people say the same thing so I'm not surprised it's that way for your work as well.  :)  I feel the same way about it being dark - I think nothing of being out til 9-10 pm in the summertime, but when it's dark at 5:00, I feel like I should be at home!!  Anyway, good to hear from you and hope to see you next month.

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 1/13/09 1:36 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I missed you too Kathy, I hope we see you next month!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/13/09 10:32 am - Buckley, WA
Thanks Jill , I missed you guys , too .

Susan O.
on 1/13/09 7:18 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Kathy!
   Sorry you didn't make it, I missed you. Was hoping to compare tummies !
See you in February!
Hugs!

Susan 

Most Active