PCP recommendations?

Mdae
on 1/8/09 2:02 am
hey, i'm looking for a female PCP, hopefully that is WLS friendly.  I'm in the Puyallup area, but it can be in a different city, just not BFE.  any suggestions?
Donna Childress
on 1/11/09 5:23 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hello,
I have been going to Dr. Cynthia Cote', family and Aesthetic Medical Doctor for years.  She is fabulous!  She is not the typical cattle shoot practice where they get you in and out as fast as they can.  She takes her time and really "listens" to you with her private practice.  She believes in Gastric Bypass surgery and is the one that brought it up to me and also told me about St. Francis WLS seminars and I therefore started seeing Dr. OH.

I have Boeing Traditional Insurance and have to do a ridiculous 12 month weight loss program through an MD or an MD run weight loss certified program.  Dr. Cote' is counseling me and weighing me monthly to help me jump through insurance hoops and is super supportive - she's disgusted with insurance companies too.  Dr. Cote' is in her mid fourties???  She is very modern, knowledgeable and loves her patients.  She accepts most insurances I believe, but not Medicare/Medicaid?  I get the two mixed up. 

Her office is located in Maple Valley, Washington, near Covington and a few miles off of Highway 18.  She is well worth the drive.  Her address is:  27203 216th Ave. S.E., Suite A, Maple Valley, WA 98038.  Her phone number is:  425-413-8292. 

She's always open to new idea's and works hand in hand with her patients.  Her nurse Tammy is also wonderful.  She is well worth the drive and has saved my life more than once!

If you want more information about her,  my email is:  [email protected]

Good luck,
Donna Childress/ragadolly

Mdae
on 1/11/09 1:17 pm
wow, thanks for all the info and the awesome testimonial!  that's a bit of a drive, but i will most certainly keep her in mind, she sounds like a great doctor.
Most Active