The Biggest Loser

sweetkathleen
on 1/6/09 9:18 am - Seattle, WA
Hello Everyone- I am just wondering if there are any "The biggest Loser" fans out there? I love this show as it keeps me motivated. Just to let you know that the biggest loser starts back up tonight at 8pm on NBC (channel 5)

Take Care-
Kathleen

jcheryld
on 1/6/09 12:24 pm
I officially became part of the cult following last season and this show is my addiction! Watching it now!!!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Sheryl R.
on 1/7/09 12:55 am - Buckley, WA

I love it too.  None of the men in my household will admit it, but somebody changed the settings on the dvr so I missed almost the whole show last night.  All I got to watch when I got home last night were the weigh-ins.
Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

jcheryld
on 1/7/09 2:18 am
Oh no! Well if you are a true BL addict, you can watch the full episode on nbc.com
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Sheryl R.
on 1/8/09 2:25 am - Buckley, WA
My connection at home is so slow its hard to watch video online.  Maybe I can sneak it in on my lunch at work.  ;-)

Only "obese" now!

heyheyhey
on 1/7/09 2:06 am - WA
Love this show!!  It keeps me motivated but I do crave the sweet treats they show when they have their challenges.
maxs_mom
on 1/12/09 3:59 pm - Auburn, WA
I think that the Biggest Loser is a fabulous show!  I was a bit wary when it first came out because I didn't know how they would address the medical/psychological/mobility issues of obese persons. However, as the seasons have progressed I find myself liking it more and more.  I will admit, though, that it's not on my "must see tv list" and so I'm usually watching sporadically or reruns.  I think it was 2 seasons ago, when Ali won that I really started to like it (and now she's a spokesperson for 24 hour Fitness.  My only complaint is that I'd like to see women who weigh 300+ as contestants.

Amy

Most Active