New to OH

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 1/5/09 2:29 am
Hello. My name is Anna and I am new on here. I am currently finishing the pathway for Gastric Bypass at Madigan. I recognize some of you from the support meeting on Tuesday at the Nutrion clinic...just wanted to know if there are still meeting on Thursday nights? So how is everyone doing?
Anna

Shelley S.
on 1/5/09 2:40 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there Anna and welcome!  Yes Thursdays are still going on, just happened Christmas and New Years fell on Thursday this year so the last few Thursdays there was no meeting.  I believe the one before Christmas might have been cancelled because of snow?  Anyway, yep still meeting on Thursdays at 5pm in the Casio room.  Hope to see you there and good luck to you along your pathway.

jillianD
on 1/5/09 11:21 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Hi Anna!!  Like Shelly said thursday nights are still on, I hope to see you there.  Oh and I am doing great, 1 year follow up this month!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 1/6/09 1:17 am
Thanks, I get off work at 5:15 so I will be a little late but I will be there. Congrats on your 1 year follow up :) I have an appt with Meg on Friday and then I have to schedule an appt with the surgeon so I am almost there!
Anna

heyheyhey
on 1/7/09 2:14 am - WA
Congrats on your final meeting with Meg! 

I will one day make it to a meeting, I am going to try to make it to the one this Thursday, we will see though!
Most Active