New from Olympia

dewy3
on 1/4/09 9:54 am - Rochester, WA
I recently joined OH and looking for others in or around Olympia.  I have group health insurance and will be going to the support group on thursday.  I would be very interested in hearing from others that have had the surgery or getting ready to.  thanks
seattledeb
on 1/4/09 10:55 am

Welcome..I rather new as well. You don't say what kind of wls you plan on having.
I've gotten a lot out of reading the boards.
Welcome again..Deb

dewy3
on 1/4/09 11:22 am - Rochester, WA

I have not completely decided which surgery I will have.  I am actually leaning towards having the bypass instead of the lap-band.  I have been told that I will go over my options with my doctor later after I have done all the medical clearance.  I am open to either option.

Shelley S.
on 1/4/09 12:58 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there and welcome to the board.  I'm at Ft Lewis, so not far from you.  There are others in your area so I'm sure you will hear from/of them soon.

I had laprosopic RnY in March and so far I'm loving life and my surgery choice.  I seem to be at a weight loss stand still but the inches keep coming off and sizes keep coming down, so I stay positive for sure.

Can't wait to see you through your journey

jcheryld
on 1/4/09 1:11 pm
Welcome to the Washington Board and OH! It is a great site and there is a wealth of information and support on here. I just had surgery 6 days ago and I am feeling really good. Message me anytime!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

lizzybear
on 1/4/09 1:46 pm - Olympia, WA
Hi!  Welcome to the board - this is a fun place to be and feel free to ask anything! 

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

jillianD
on 1/4/09 11:05 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome!!  There are several people here from Olympia.  What support group are you going to?  I had laproscopic RNY and and very happy with my choice.  Stick around and explore the site.  There are many surgery options available.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Leah B.
on 1/6/09 2:24 am
Hi Welcom! I live in Dupont, which is right outside of Ft. lewis! Good luck with all your plans. I originally was going to have lap band and then decided to do lapro gastric bypass.
heyheyhey
on 1/7/09 2:12 am - WA
Welcome I live in Yelm.  I had lap gbs back in August and have been happy with the results so far! 
Most Active