Please stop by and take a look....

Shelli S.
on 1/2/09 1:43 pm, edited 1/4/09 7:19 am
Hello Everyone,
I just set up a facebook support group for weight loss surgery patients here is the Northwest. I was wondering if you would like to stop by and share some of your stories and experiences you've had so far. I myself will be undergoing gastric bypass surgery in March with Dr. Oh and I still have a lot of questions and concerns.
Take care and good luck in your journey.

Shelli S
Federal Way WA.

Please search

St Frances Weight Loss Surgery Support Group

or

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=535 85899902

Thank you
vitalady
on 1/3/09 11:15 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I had to block facebook here (nothing to do with WLS), but you are welcome to come to support group meetings in Puyallup for some face time with longer term post-ops, pre-ops, re-ops and so on.

Jan 13/14 around 7pm.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Shelli S.
on 1/4/09 7:22 am
Why would you block this when a lot of people including family members can be your support system on Facebook? "Nothing to do with WLS"?  Hello???
vitalady
on 1/5/09 4:12 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Oops, wasn't clear. I had to block it because I had employees spending their day (my money, attn to customers) on facebook, myspace. Kinda sad, since I've never been there myself, huh?

But I was wondering why I needed more and more staff to do the job. Well, DUH, take 1-2 out of actual work and the load has to go somewhere.

Um, they were not pursuing WLS.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

jillianD
on 1/4/09 2:18 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hon, don't take this the wrong way but please be more careful giving out your full name, this for the most part is a safe place, but it is the internet and with the personal info you have put out already some sicko could find you.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelli S.
on 1/4/09 7:19 am
oh Thank you I didn't realize I did that. I do it so much for work it's a habit.  I will see if I can modify it. By the way you look wonderful and wish you the best. Take care and maybe stop by and share your story on facebook, we would love to have your support.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=80681&id=1633597744#/group.php?gid=53585899902

Shelli S.
on 1/4/09 7:24 am
I was able to change it Thank you again for pointing that out...
nancy6
on 1/5/09 10:08 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Shelli - I tried to get to your facebook page and couldn't get there.  I tried clicking on the link in your note and also tried searching.  No luck!  Any other suggestions?  I'd love to check it out...  By the way, I wish you all the best as you prepare for your surgery.  Dr. Oh is a fantastic surgeon!  And his cohort, Dr. Hirai is wonderful...  Don't hesitate to ask questions - we're all happy to offer any help we can.

~Nancy~

Shelli S.
on 1/5/09 10:53 pm
Hi Nancy,
Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I didn't realize you had to sign up with facebook to view pages. We would love to have you join and bring your expierences and knowledge to our group.

http://www.facebook.com/r.php?locale=en_US

Let me know if I can help in anyway, see you there.

Thank you Nancy

Shelli
Federal Way
nancy6
on 1/7/09 10:39 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Shelli - I am a member of facebook (don't use it often, but am a member!).  I haven't been able to locate your group.  Do you have a username or something I can search for in the friends search to find your site?  I'd love to check it out.  Thanks much!
~Nancy

~Nancy~

Most Active