Happy New Year !

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/31/08 1:31 pm - Buckley, WA

Happy New Years , to everyone  . I hope 2009 turns out to be a great year . I had a lot of great things happen in 2008 . Met my Thick & Thin people  , went to the get together at  Salt Lake Park , met goal  , Had my TT . Most of all , I feel greatful to have a very good support system of friends & family . Oh , & I got through the last 2 weeks of ice with out going in a ditch . lol .

Some not so good things . Lost some good people in 2008 . Some expected , some not . Mom & Sis' health not so good .

All in all , I feel privilaged to have a job & my health . Happy 2009 to all  . Kathy

Hislady
on 12/31/08 2:03 pm - Vancouver, WA
I think if most of us count our blessings the other more bad stuff pales. If we compare ourselves to most of the rest of the world we are all very fortunate to have homes, food and for the most part health. Wishing everyone a wonderful new year!
jillianD
on 1/1/09 12:01 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Happy New Year to all of you too!! 

This year has been a wild ride for me too, I don't know what I would have done with out such a wonderful support system.

Love and hugs to all my fellow OH'ers!!! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Dapme
on 1/1/09 2:42 am - kingwood, TX
Happy New Year Right Back!

I am hoping to have a DS in '09, and I just want everyone on the Washington board to know how much I love reading all your posts. I find everyone very inspiring.

My New Years resolution is to post more and not just be a lurker!

Take Care!
Denise
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/1/09 3:33 am - Buckley, WA
Denise , I hope you get your DS in 2009 , too . I'm only a little over 2 years out , but when I had my RNY , the DS wasn't really an option in this area . That shows how things keep changing . I'm very happy with my RNY , don't get me wrong . I think it's great that we are able to have more choices , nowadays . I have been terrible about lurking , lately , too . I just haven't had much to contribute . I still check on everyone . I guess my New Years resolution should be : Lurk Less , Post & Support more , as well .

lizzybear
on 1/1/09 7:47 am - Olympia, WA
Happy New Year everyone!  It HAS been a wild ride this past year.  So many new friends, fun times, wow moments and amazing things have happened.  I wish you all the best in the new year!!

jodi

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

tootsasue
on 1/1/09 3:15 pm
I would also like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I don't post often but can see you are all a great group of people.  I am hoping to have my surgery February 17, 2008 if all goes well with the insurance approval.  I have learned alot from you all.  THANK YOU!!! 
Connie
Helen_Anne
on 1/2/09 12:37 am - Bremerton, WA
Happy New Year to everyone....

2008 definately was the first year of my new life..... 

Over the past few days I have really discovered that WLS surgery is a tool not a cure.. some of my past bad eating habits have reared there really ugly heads...  so I am going back to the foods that work best for me... and getting rid of the foods that are slippery.  I am also going back to recording every morsel of food that passes my lips....  my new mantra... protein first, then veggies... then starches..

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Most Active