Dr.Eggebrotten??

amynicolelynn
on 12/29/08 4:21 pm
          Ok, so I had gastric bypass 11 months ago. Dr.Rush at MAMC was the dr who did my surgery, and he is who I have had all my after care with.  I have lost 100 lbs now,and am at my goal weight so he scheduled my tummy tuck for Jan 20th. Well I got a phone call saying he was deployed for 6 months so he will no longer be doing my surgery.Aghh! They said that Dr.Eggebrotten was going to be doing it instead. So I am basically just wondering if any of you know him or have heard anything about him. I am just nervous because I am gonna be in this guys hands and I have no idea who he is! Thanks so much ahead of time for any input you all have!! Amy
auntie-boopee
on 12/29/08 4:30 pm - Silverdale, WA
No worries...Dr Egg has really good reviews as do all the surgeons at MAMC.  I facilatate a support group NHB and I hear about all the surgeons.  You are still in great hands.  best of luck to you!
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
amynicolelynn
on 12/29/08 4:45 pm
Thank you so much! That is ausome to hear. I honestly was freaking out a little bit.. Thanks for the good news! : )
jillianD
on 12/29/08 10:14 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I hear you, Dr. Sebesta is leaving too.  I have my 1 year follow up next month.  I have heard wonderful things about Eggebrotten and seen his work.  He is good!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

amynicolelynn
on 12/30/08 4:05 pm
Thank god!!!! You have no idea how much this seriously relieves me! I knew coming here to get some info would be good!  Good luck with your 1 year! I will deff keep you updated on my tummy tuck results..Thank you, thank you, thank you!
scott54
on 1/2/09 1:15 am - McKenna, WA
RNY on 09/24/08 with
Dr Sebesta is gone - they found out he was deploying and within a week he left.  I had my 3 month appointment the friday before Christmas with another doctor (it was supposed to be with Dr Sebesta) and found out.
Shelley S.
on 12/30/08 2:24 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You will be in very good and capable hands.  I love my Dr Eggy  lol.  I can't wait till it's my turn to see what magic he will perform next.  He did an awesome job with my RnY, he came by to see me every day I was in the hospital, and is very good at answering any and all questions.  I too have seen some of his work, and I'm thrilled to have him doing my tummy tuck when it's time.

amynicolelynn
on 12/30/08 4:07 pm
That is so good to hear! That was my one complaint about Rush. He honestly didn't pay much attention to me after my surgery.. I was in the hospital 5 days due to complications, and I seriously saw him once for like a minute..So maybe it was meant to be that Eggebrotten is doing my surgery instead! Thanks again!
Most Active