I am NO longer Plus Sized!!!!

Annie B.
on 1/1/09 10:29 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Congrats Helen!!! You are doing GREAT!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Helen_Anne
on 1/2/09 12:23 am - Bremerton, WA
Annie....

I bet you were glad you were not here for the 2 feet of snow that we had.!!!

So how is life in SC... warm I am sure....

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

jillianD
on 1/3/09 4:37 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey Annie, we are thinking about going down to see one of your great loves next month while Jack is home on R&R.   (Disneyland) I know you know the ins and outs of the deals, could you give me some ideas??
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

jcheryld
on 1/2/09 9:45 am
Helen,
Congrats to you on no longer being plus sized! As your size 16's and XL's fall off of you, please do think of me because I can't wait to be back in a comfortable 16 again! I think that shopping in stores other than Lane Bryant is going to be so rewarding... and I'm glad to know that a NY&CO is at South Center! I loved Lerner in the late 90's and was so sad to see that store go. I love the cut of those clothes, and found their prices to be reasonable, so I'll definitely be hitting up that place once I am ready!

I can't wait to see you again with the rest of the group! Are you planning to be at the next Federal Way meeting?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Helen_Anne
on 1/2/09 11:04 am - Bremerton, WA
I will Definately be at the Federal Way meeting... I learn SO much from Kat Redmon... I really like her support meetings... and she sends out the notes from the meeting so that you can review the information from the meeting again and again.

I even got the notes from the lap band support group meeting...

How long did you stay in the hospital? Hopefully only one night!  While I like the hospital... boy it's a noisy floor!!!  I hope the new hospital will be quieter...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Most Active