Personal Trainer in Seattle?

Beebear
on 12/28/08 2:07 am - Seattle, WA
 Hi everyone!  Do you have a recommendation for a personal trainer in the Seattle area?  I want to finally get serious about exercising and I'm hoping to find someone with experience working with a gastric bypass person.

Thanks!

Nancy

Everything is alright in the end.  If it's not alright, it's not the end.

- My mom

Nicki H.
on 12/28/08 1:36 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Nancy,
I work with a guy who does private PT.  He that I know of doesn't specifically have experience with WLS, but he is awesome!  Let me know if you want to get in contact with him.  He works days in Seattle.....

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Beebear
on 12/29/08 12:26 am - Seattle, WA
I'd love to get his information.  Thanks!

Everything is alright in the end.  If it's not alright, it's not the end.

- My mom

Nicki H.
on 12/30/08 4:04 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
As soon as I hear from him I will give you his contact info.  I only have his e-mail at work....

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Starting Over
on 12/30/08 6:00 am
I did a bootcamp at Greenlake with a few personal trainers. Though they don't specialize in WLS the bootcamp was tailored to be a great workout for all all participants. It was alot of fun and a great daily workout!
Most Active