Anyone know of.....

Nicki H.
on 12/27/08 7:17 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with

A good local NUT specifically for the band?  I have been told so much conflicting info and want to give a NUT a try.
Thanks!

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Helen_Anne
on 12/27/08 7:47 am - Bremerton, WA
I really like my nut... Robin Beeson at Virginia Mason Federal Way Clinic.  She works with both Lap Band and RNY patients.  Virginia Mason Federal Way also had a Lap Band only support on the 2nd Tuesday  in the ASC waiting room at Virginia Mason Federal Way Clinic.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Nicki H.
on 12/27/08 8:22 am - WA
Thanks Helen,  I stumbled across the place on these boards where you can find one in your area, but wanted to get one that others have liked too.  I will give her a call.
VMFW...where in Federal Way is that at?  I have been missing the meetings..darn weather:)

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Helen_Anne
on 12/27/08 9:23 am - Bremerton, WA
Here is the link to the Federal Way Clinic

https://www.virginiamason.org/home/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=342&action=detail&ref=30

I hope you like her...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Nicki H.
on 12/27/08 11:07 am - WA
Thanks a lot!

Most Active