Happy Holidays!

-kimber-
on 12/26/08 4:47 am, edited 12/26/08 4:47 am - Burlington, WA
I hope everyone had a great holiday. I just got home from my 3 days away, it feels good to be home..

KImber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
Helen_Anne
on 12/26/08 5:56 am - Bremerton, WA
Kimber...

I had a great holiday... we stayed home on Christmas Eve... and ventured out to Bainbridge Island on Christmas... the worse roads were my street.... and my SIL driveway!  I am SO glad that the snow should be gone soon ... I am vacation... and this snow is not allowing me to drive... I guess the good news about this is I am not spending any money!  But I got Gift cards to spend!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

kittykatzmom
on 12/26/08 6:33 am - Mason co., WA
My Christmas was ok,  My husband and I decided to split up, but life goes on, I hope you all had a very enjoyable holiday. 2009 will be great,  Hoping to have my p.s. in march or April, and I may be moving to Maine in June after my daughter graduates.
May you all have the brightest of New Years.

~Cindy~

seattledeb
on 12/26/08 8:43 am
Wow Cindy..that's quite a christmas decision. I'm sorry for your loss.
Christmas was just about being post op and trying to figure out what to eat. I'm doing well with clear liquids but the protein is going slow.
Happy New Year's to everyone
Deb
kittykatzmom
on 12/26/08 10:56 am - Mason co., WA
right now water and fluid are your most important,  the protien will come in time, Your going to be amazed how quick things start changing.

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 12/27/08 1:43 am - Bremerton, WA
Sorry, to hear about you and your husband... hang in there....  Have you been assigned a new doctor? I was told Dr. Rush is being deployed.  My Christmas was ok... with just one kid at home we have scaled things down a lot. Especially with my husbands retirement just around the corner. Hopefully our road gets plowed soon, with all the slush my truck keeps getting stuck. Yesterday I had my husband tow me out to the main road so I could do a little shopping. I made it almost all the way to the house. Good thing I had the boy with me, he ran home and got dad to pull me the rest of the way.  Have a Happy New year. See you at support group..

lisa
kittykatzmom
on 12/27/08 4:22 am - Mason co., WA
I seen Dr. Rush the other day when I took Sophia in for her surgery (which got cancelled) and he is being deployed, til the fall I have my 9th mo. appt with Dr. Eggebroten (sp.?)I am leaving  on the 1st and wont be home til the 20th so I will miss the meetings.
2009 is going to be great I have no doubts.

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 12/27/08 9:42 am - Bremerton, WA
Karen let me know about Sophia being postponed. Hopefully she gets it soon... When I went in for my 6 month on the 15th Dr. Rush wasn't there, had to see one of his kids. Of course he didn't bother to tell me Dr. Rush was leaving, I found out at the support group meeting. Normally we go to OR. for the holidays, glad we decided to stay home this year. Our street finally got plowed this afternoon so I can finally go somewhere without getting towed home. How you trip goes well. 2009 will be an interesting for us. My husband retires on Jan. 9th, he will have 26 years in the navy. At least he has a decent job lined up at the ship yard. I just have to get through his entire family visiting for the ceremony. I might have to start drinking

Take care..

lisa
kittykatzmom
on 12/27/08 11:09 am - Mason co., WA
my husband retired at 20yrs but it was sure worth it,  as for a drink   aahhh ...have 1 or 2  it wont hurt, just avoid the hard stuff, or drink them slowly.  but have fun.

~Cindy~

auntie-boopee
on 12/29/08 4:01 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hey everyone...I've been MIA for a week or so, but I was thinking of you all.  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday, with more to come. Mine was definately different...not used to having these grown kids in my house anymore and it has been a real challenge.

I talked to Sophia earlier today and it seems her surgery is rescheduled to the 5th.

Cindy, I will miss seeing your smiling face at the January meeting, but hope to see you back in Feb...don't forgot about us.

I've been loving my Wii fit, especially in this horriable weather. 

Karen
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
Most Active