Yumm Click!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/28/08 9:18 am - Buckley, WA
I use 8 oz. cold water , 4 oz. 1/2 & 1/2 , 1 scoop vanilla (BSN) & 1 1/2 scoop Click . Gives me more protein & not as strong . I can only use it once a day , if that . The espresso in it bothers my stomach .

jillianD
on 12/28/08 11:59 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hmm I will have to try it with the vanilla too.  The only thing is I have to be careful how hot I get it, and I like all things to be very hot!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Beebear
on 12/28/08 2:09 am - Seattle, WA
 Isn't it the best???!  I have a cup hot everyday at work for my afternoon treat.  Love it!

Everything is alright in the end.  If it's not alright, it's not the end.

- My mom

jillianD
on 12/28/08 3:04 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Big Savings Rocks! Order 2 canisters of CLICK Espresso Protein Drink with 14 (12 ounce) servings in each canister and receive FREE Shipping plus $2 OFF Each Canister Just CLICK On the big pink button located on the left side of the home page and enter "RnRCLICKon".   Please share this savings with friends and family.  Simply click on the "forward email" below.

Offer Expires: January, 31st 2009

I got this in the e-mail today I thought I'd share!!

grandmabev47
on 12/29/08 2:03 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Jill, took me a hour to get on this new site ....can't seem to find anything....is support group meeting tues...? and where do you find this CLICK drink....say hi to Shelly...hey the snow is gone... we were stuck in the driveway for 3 days ....not much is new  we leave for disneyland on Jan 17.....for a week...hope to see and hear from you soon... Bev

jillianD
on 12/29/08 10:12 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there!  Did you figure out what your password is?  That way we can change your avie!!  I am planning on being at support group today, I have a Dr appt at 2:40 though so I might be a bit late.  Hope I see you!!

You buy the click online, I will bring a sample with me incase you make it to group.

grandmabev47
on 12/31/08 1:44 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Missed support group got out of work late.... Can't I do  a new thing I have no idea what the password is.... I have used several...does click on come in,,, coffee flavor...the snow was terrible we could'nt get out of my drive way....for days....and I lost my key and Volvo says $200.00 to  make a new on I'm still going to try ACE hardware....with Bob's key... take care ... LBev

jillianD
on 1/1/09 12:06 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh that sucks that you lost your key Bev!!  Try taking it to a regular auto parts store, I bet your key had a recognition chip in it and that is why it costs so much.  Yep Click is Espresso/Mocha, so nummy.
We really need to get togther even if it is on the phone to find your password, I want to update you profile so bad!!

Love ya cutie!!

grandmabev47
on 1/3/09 1:46 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
I'm off mom and tues whats your schedule...? we leave for Disney land on the 17th for 5 days ...sun and more sun hopefully have you made the appointment for the plastic guy do you have any idea when Sebesta is due back....? I may try and call the clinic and see my appointment for the one year is 3-3-09...I have not lost any weight since thanksgiving altho.....not really gaining ...I've hit the plateau....take care ...grab a cup of coffee and come out if you have time and we'll work on the computer.....which I hate this week.....Bev

jillianD
on 1/3/09 4:34 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I am actually free on Monday, PM me the directions and I will come out.  I hear you on the plateau, I stalled the entire month of dec.  It was killing me.
Speaking of Disneyland we are thinking of going down there of hubbys R&R next month.  If you find any good deals let me know.

Most Active