12/22 Thru Thick N' Thin Support Group CANCELLED

Susan O.
on 12/21/08 8:55 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Everyone!     I hate to do this, but I am canceling tomorrow's (12/22) Thru Thick N' Thin WLS Support Group meeting, and postponing the Christmas Potluck to the next meeting date, which is January 12th. I have not been able to confirm that the library will be open, and do not want to wait until the last minute to decide and keep everyone wondering. Please call someone post here if you are having some difficulties dealing with your new eating restrictions during the holidays. We can get through it together and come out stronger!     I wish everyone a Merry CHRISTmas and healthy and Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing you at MAMC on January 8th, and the TTNT mtg January 12th. Jingle all the way! Susan   This message is in regard to the previous post:  Remember, you are all invited to come to the "Thru Thick N' Thin" WLS surgery support group Christmas "mini potluck" on Monday, December 22 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit Branch of the Pierce County Library. As with our meetings, come & go as you need, no kids or cell phones. If you would like to, please bring a SMALL portion of a WLS friendly snack to share, and your recipe. Please bring your own (non-alcoholic) beverage. Please come, even if you don't have time to bring something. Remember - it's not about the eating, it's about the people!     The Summit Branch is located at 5107 112th St E., Tacoma, WA 98446. From I-5 take exit 127 - Hwy 512 E. / Puyallup. Continue east on Hwy 512 to the Canyon Road exit and turn right (south). Go approximately 1 block to 112th St. E. and turn right. Go about 1 block and the Library is on the right. The meeting room is on the right just past the entrance. Hope to see you all there! 

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active