Any Spokane DSers out there??

musik
on 12/18/08 4:42 am - WA

I would love to here from any DSers in the Spokane area! I'm 8 wks out and doing great!

Brenda

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/08 7:10 am - .., WA
Who was your Doc? Im looking into a DS now and dont know many docs who do rhem. Also, Im Group Health Options.
musik
on 12/26/08 11:42 am - WA
Clifford Deveney
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/08 5:43 am - .., WA
How did it go? Was it LAP? Good/bad? opinions?

I'm happy to hear your doing well.
musik
on 12/28/08 2:34 pm - WA
Everything has gone well. I am very happy with my decision to travel to Portland to get a LAP DS instead of settling for a surgery I didn't want. I was concerned about traveling but knew I wanted the DS. Dr. D does lap and is very experienced. The staff are great and because I was organized I had a smooth time of it. I stayed in Portland after the surgery for about 3 extra days after I left the hospital. I had surgery on a Wednesday and was out by Saturday and left Portland on the next Tuesday. I have lost 46 lbs in about 2 mos and couldn't be happier.

EricW
on 1/12/09 11:40 am - Kettle Falls, WA
I'm still out here............DS on Aug 20 and 95#'s down today.  I have been away from the boards for a few months working with others in need in my area.  I think its time though that I spend a little time developing some connection with those of you pre/post op DS'ers as well. 

Doing great so far, but would love to chat and share experiences with others.  Any regular meetings, or should we start one?  Let me know or feel free to e-mail.  [email protected].  WARNING:  I type real slooooooooooooooooow.

Costco jeans for $14......Whoooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!

Have a good one all.  EW
Most Active