13 days til surgery!

jcheryld
on 12/16/08 10:15 pm
I feel like I have been waiting for this all year... and finally, its here! I started my 2 liquid meal replacements for breakfast and lunch and I've got 1 day under my belt. I am impressed that I actually get a sensible meal each day pre-op! I worked out yesterday, my first day of this, and my energy level was really good- I was nervous about this, but I'm really happy that I'm not starving or feeling shaky.

The countdown has officially begun! Wish me luck that the next 13 days breeze by!

Have fun in the snow everyone!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

-kimber-
on 12/17/08 12:15 am - Burlington, WA
Cheryl~

I wish you the best... and Congrats.. What a great present for yourself.. We are here for you, when you need us!

Woot Woot .. What a count down Surgery & Christmas!!

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
Amy R.
on 12/17/08 4:46 am
Good Luck cheryl!

I am so glad you got your date!  Just think how different we will all look/feel by the holidays next year!  I am excited!

best,
amy
Helen_Anne
on 12/17/08 6:29 am - Bremerton, WA
I am so excited for you!!!  We keeping a place on the Loser Bench for you nice and warm!!! 

I agree about Dr Hunter's pre - op diet... after about a week... and I gotten all the sugar out of my system.. I felt so Good!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

seattledeb
on 12/17/08 9:18 am
I rooting from here!
I hope those next 13 days fly.
Debra
maxs_mom
on 12/17/08 10:47 pm - Auburn, WA
LUCK?!?...YOU DON'T NEED NO STlNKlN' LUCK, LADY!  YOU'VE GOT THlS THlNG lN THE BAG!  YOU ARE GOlNG TO BE SUCCESSFUL!  YOU HAVE ALREADY CLEARED ONE OF THE MOST DlFFlCULT HURDLES BY CHOOSlNG TO HAVE WLS..AND NOW...WELL, NOW YOU ARE OFF AND RUNNlNG!  13 DAYS - WOW!  lT'LL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW lT AND THEN YOU'LL REALLY BE ON YOUR WAY TOWARDS A LONGER, HEALTHlER, & HAPPlER LlFE!

BUST A GUT!  (MY WLS VERSlON OF THE ACTORS' SAYlNG "BREAK A LEG")

AMY

Most Active